In case you don't hear from me again...

I'm having a "minor" medical procedure done tomorrow, and although Jon assures me that it's no big deal and I'll be home by noon, I'm sure that he's just being strong for me. You know that I'm not so good with medical procedures, and if I make it through alive, I plan to be fully traumatized. In case you don't hear from me again, I want you all to have my craft paint collection. You all mean so much to me. There should be enough 2 oz bottles for everyone to have at least 30 or 40. Please don't fight over the beige. There are plenty.


And the worst part of all of this, worse than the fact that I will have to receive "synthetic heroin" and be consciously sedated (twenty twenty twenty four hours to go-o-oh) and have to pump and dump so that Maggie doesn't drink my gateway to grunge band breastmilk, worse than ALL that is the fact that as of midnight tonight, I have to fast. Do you know what that means? It means the whole morning routine with the older kids will be performed with...no...coffee. I can't control my fingers. I can't control my brain. Oh no no no no no!

Comments

  1. Good luck! I'm with you - I get all wound up about that stuff too -you're not alone! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie! YOu brave lady, you! I'll pray for you. Yes, really. And for your coffee-less morning. You take care. Keep your paint collection, ma'am, you'll be back in less than two shakes of a duck's tail and FED UP that you let blogland inherit your beige stuff when you suddenly get the urge to make-and-paint again.

    P.S. But seriously, I'm with you and Kim - minor procedure or no, I get all anxious about anything medical and bodily. It's always good when it's all over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have any spare toys you might have made that you were planning to put up in your shop? I mean, I'll appreciate them A LOT--and think of you and how awesome you were everytime I look at them.

    Of course, you will be fine. Who knows? You may have some grand sort of new toy vision when you're all doped up on the synthetic heroin...or maybe a great new tutorial you'll want to share with all of your lovely readers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are already feeling better! Just found your blog - talk about eye candy. And you are hilarious, too, what a bonus! LOVE your stuff... must go to the etsy shop now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I plan to be fully traumatized..." You totally crack me up! I am sure by now that everything is absolutely fine, but I'm sending you good thoughts, anyway. xoxox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I plan to be fully traumatized..." You totally crack me up! I am sure by now that everything is absolutely fine, but I'm sending you good thoughts, anyway. xoxox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pumping and dumping blows. synthetic heroin however, sounds just fine. good luck to you. you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I totally understand. I went through the same thing in January. Right down to the pump-n-dump. Ugh. All I can say is, make sure you are lying down *before* they put that IV in. And focus on the freakyness of being all freaked out and suddenly it is all over and you think it is but a moment later, except for the fact that you can't stand up or talk or walk.

    I hope we see you back here soon. If the PTSD is too bad, maybe there are some decent shrinks-in-training in Rochester?

    Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This seemed a little whiny, Katie, until I got to the fasting part.

    ReplyDelete
  10. and you quote the ramones... you are my long lost bff! hopefully everything went well your medical procedure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts