Somebody's jealous


SM: Oh hey, Katie.

Me: Oh, uh, hey, Sewing Machine.

SM: How've you been? It's been a while.

Me: Yeah, I know, uh, I've been meaning to stop by, sew a little.

SM: Really? Oh really? Because I've been right here. Waiting.

Me: I know, I know, I've been pretty busy...

SM: Busy, huh? Not too busy for Miter Saw and Drillbit.

Me: His name is Powerdrill.

SM: Whatever. I don't know what you see in those guys.

Me: They can do a lot!

SM: Like spew sawdust everywhere? Potentially chop your finger off?

Me: They wouldn't do that.

SM: Can they...make curtains?

Me: Stop, Sewing Machine.

SM: Does the baby's nursery even have curtains yet? How long has that fabric been sitting under her crib?

Me: STOP! Stop, Sewing Machine! I know!

SM: Your cute photos don't show the sheet held up over the window with a CHIP CLIP!

Me: Stop! The guilt is excruciating!

SM: Does it hurt like a severed finger???

Me: Worse!

Comments

  1. your sewing machine seems to have an axis 2 disorder. unfortunately, i haven't been trained to treat that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Clearly, he has the problem. Not me. I think he'd benefit from group therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny! In terms of Axis II, personality or MR? Because I am thinking the latter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You better be talking about the sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just thank for that right now...my Sewing Machine is probably feeling the same way! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog, I have a thing about reading from the back, y'know, so I don't miss anything. You're freaking hilarious. I'm going to attempt not to comment a ton, but I'm laughing as I'm typing this so it might be kinda hard. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts