men and christmas lights

A little while ago Jon went out on the roof to hang Christmas lights. I was so sure he was going to fall off and die. It was horrible. I completely broke down. Am I afraid that things are going too well? The kids were so freaked out by my breakdown that they were actually whispering. They only whisper when they are sneaking candy or getting out of bed too early to play video games. So he's back in the house now, but the whole cathartic experience made me have a very mundane decision about the focus of this blog. Nothing tragic here. Nothing sad. Nothing even political. All fluff, all the time. If you want internet content that makes you feel anxious, like mankind isn't evolving, then I have a url for you. www.cnn.com. I also have a shiny duck for you. 

Isn't that soothing?

Comments

Popular Posts