Thankful



I am going to skip the first 100 things I'm thankful for and skip right to number 101. These pajama pants! Look at those polka dots! I want to put them in a sugar cone and eat them! I told Jon to get used to these pajama pants because I'm going to wear them every day for the next 3 months. Every man's fantasy, right? A woman who wears the same flannel pajama pants for 3 straight months. But they are soooo comfortable and nothing fits my pregnant body anymore and these aren't even maternity pants. How do they do that? Are they made with artificial intelligence? Yes! And with a tiny sparkly pink button! I'm going to wear them to the Martha Stewart Show. Nobody will know. I'll be standing behind that counter. Martha probably wears pajama pants back there, too. I'll let you know...  

Comments

  1. just discovered your blog today and i've enjoyed your latest posts so much that i had to start from the beginning. i feel like i just struck gold! can't wait to work my way through all your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts