Please be born soon!

Please. It can't get much bigger than this, can it? What if I don't go into labor for another month, and it just keeps growing? I can't take it anymore. Needless to say, I'm not getting much done lately. The plan was to spend January taking you, blog readers, on a nursery decorating odyssey. I did manage to get the walls painted (and all the woodwork, fun!) but now I've stalled out. See that fabric hanging on the side of the crib? Yes, it isn't quilting itself. At least there's a crib, right? Stuffed full of fabric. When I go into labor, I plan to send Jon home to fix it all up. Hahaha. Honey, could you run home and get all that crap out of the crib? Oh, and could you quilt it all up for me, too? I know you only have 2 days paternity leave, but you know, the baby needs handmade bedding! 


Comments

  1. ohhhhhh my i love the belly!! this is how i always felt, even though i was in complete love with my belly! when the baby was born, i was like...."anyway we could put it back?" lol!!!!!! can't wait to meet this little one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts