I finally made a new banner for my etsy shop, which has been on my to do list for ages. It took me half the day to make it. I have a love/hate relationship with Photoshop. Sometimes it's like me and Photoshop are just not on the same page, and then sometimes it's like we complete each other's sentences. I think we need couples therapy.
Photoshop: You expect me to read your mind!
me: I know, I know, Photoshop. It's not you, it's me. You are so complex that I can't appreciate half your functionality.
Photoshop: I just need to hear a "thank you" once in a while.
me: Thank you. Thank you for warning me that some clipping may occur when I change my canvas size.
Photoshop: You never did understand how to select pixels properly.
me: There you go, bringing up pixel selection again. Why can't you see that a squirrel is the image and the background is the background?! If you're sooo smart...
Photoshop: Oh, talk to the hand.
me: God, I need to update you.

Comments

  1. Hi!!! Your banner is beautiful! See you in the loving room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not surprising you didn't realize we had a loving room. **ZING**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet you didn't know we have a LAUNDRY room! Double zing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am jealous of your laundry room. at this point. a laundry room would be like a loving room to me. and a living room... fugetaboutit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts