I got this Orla Kiely tablecloth on clearance at Target. Clearance! Are they insane? This tablecloth is magic, and Orla Kiely is some kind of sorceress. It makes every whacked out unplanned color in the room seem intentional. It even makes the orange walls and red chairs make sense. It reminds me of these:



Wood flowers. Snnnifffff...aaahhh...smells like lumber! (If you like these, you should make these! Wood balls, dowels, paint. It's easy!)

I'm actually feeling a little under the weather today. Sore throat. But the Thing in the Garage That Requires 24 Feet of Molding is so close to being done, I can almost finish it with my mind. It's so close. Must. Finish. Must.

Comments

  1. I know this post is old, but I just have to sigh over that tablecloth! If you ever get tired of it, let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts