Tres fou


Jon had the day off yesterday so we went to Lowes to get stuff for a couple of projects. While we were there, I strolled through the power tools and saw the CUTEST little Ryobi scroll saw. My heart went all aflutter. Oh, the things I could make with that! I pointed to it, batted my eyelashes, and reminded Jon that Mothers Day is coming up soon. Is this how some women behave at the jewelry counter?

PS I did this pic a long time ago, back when Photoshop and I were in our honeymoon phase.

Comments

  1. I wonder what the Mother's Day squirrel will bring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know he is strong enough to carry that scroll saw (the scroll saw, not the band saw - make sure you tell him that).

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he, Katie! Lowe's trumps Jared's any day. Our closest hardware giant is HD, though, so I'll have to say Home Depot also trumps Jared's. Or RF Moeller, or whatever those trinket stores are called nowadays!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts