Elderly kitty

Miss Norwood has very long fur and as she gets older, she is becoming less and less able to groom herself properly. Over the winter she became a matted mess, but I didn't want to shave her fur off because it was her first Minnesota winter. So yesterday I finally broke out the clippers and shaved her. When Jon came home, he saw her and said, "Eewww, I'm not using those clippers anymore! Gross! They have her cat hair all over them!" I know! He said it right in front of her! Then she said, "Eeww! Those were his clippers? Eww! Eww! I feel like I have his little hairs all over me!" So now I'm stuck in the middle holding an expensive hair clipper that nobody will use and a big wad of cat hairballs. That fur is so ridiculous. One time I very diplomatically suggested to her that she put it in storage for the summers, but she refused. "But the air conditioning in Neiman's is so cold!" she said. Yeah, right. At least she's not tottering around in her 3 inch Ferragamos anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts