Socialite Murder Mystery

This morning a dead rabbit was found in my backyard. The cops are having a hard time identifying the body because it's headless. What kind of monster would do this? I think we all know the answer to that one. I recognized the rabbit's Yale class ring. He took her to St. Barts last summer. I am not paying for her lawyer this time.


Yeah, she's lying low.



UPDATE: Miss Norwood just got hauled off in handcuffs. Turns out she gave the rabbit her life savings, but he wasn't really a hedge fund manager. He just lived in a hedge. I bet he didn't go to Yale either.

Comments

  1. arg! i must reiterate how frustrating it is that bellevue blocks your blog... i so need these laugh-me-off-my-creaky-office-chair posts! good lord. i seem to be in the office from 8-8. grr. and i love the swans! they will be so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I wasn't blocked there, too. I think I'd fit right in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skull and (mouse)bones for Norwood the Yaley?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog today and have spent an embarrassing amount of time reading it. And I thought you should know that we might be sisters. Or best friends.

    I, too, am a Texas native, transplanted into colder weather. AND...my pet bunny was decapitated five years ago by an unknown felon.

    LOVE your writing. If I had a blog (that wasn't blank), I hope it would be just like yours. Please keep going! You have a new follower, and you're inspiring to get mine up and running.

    Thanks for the LOLs!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts