Squirrel Sewing Pattern!

There it is, ya'll. A stuffed plush squirrel pattern. In the etsy shop. I'm going to start saying "ya'll" more, by the way.

I really don't want you to think is that I just use this blog to promote my etsy shop. Because I don't. Why do I have this blog? To make friends. Isn't that what we all really want? Friends? Screw the money. I'm no business woman. I wish you could all come over for coffee. I love ya'll...(read that in a slurred voice like I'm the drunk sorority girl and you're holding my hair back as I barf).

Comments

  1. I would totally hold your hair back as you barf.

    In college I actually removed my best friend's contacts from her eyes when she was too drunk to manage. True story.

    Love the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Janet! I would totally do the same for you.

    I can't imagine waking up and thinking "how did my contacts get removed from my eyeballs?" hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The squirrel is rad. Good job!

    I can picture one in my life already.

    I've got a covet on for a taxidermied squirrel with reading glasses. For AGES. I think I saw one in one of the first issues of Domino back in the day.

    It was amazing.

    I've run on with that tangent like a weirdo now.

    sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how can i get my hands on the total set of these animal patterns??? please tell. i went to your etsy shop and couldn't find a thing.

    HELP!

    from a southern girl in the south.
    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts