Not today, Grim Reaper

I will live to craft again! You guys, I read your comments yesterday after I got home and after I barfed up my chicken soup, and maybe it was the synthetic heroin talking but I was totally loving you guys! Except for Holly, who is on her way to my house right now with empty moving boxes to pillage my toy collection. Not today, Holly! I am back! I'm embarking on a craft odyssey of epic proportions, and I'm taking you all with me. Tutorials. New materials. Housewares. Ruffles. Purple. Shoes! Did she just say, "SHOES?!" Hold onto your foil fascinators!

Comments

  1. So glad that you made it through - Sara and I are going to bring you dinner sometime this week. Can't say for sure when because right now she is pretty sad - had her 15 mo shots today and has been on the couch since 2pm crying whenever I move her legs. Poor baby! Wish I could do more for her! Anyway, this is about you and how glad I am that you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! So glad you've survived. :)Ruffles intrigue me!

    I started a squirrel from your pattern. I am horrid with a sewing machine but I am determined to tame the beast and make it obey my will. How on earth do you manage all those twists and turns of the squirrel legs. I took a deep breath. I believed I could do it and hmmmm...well...eh, not so much. Its a great pattern. I am bound and determined to make it and I will tackle it again...soonish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I still come on the crafting odyssey? Or have I been disinvited now? I mean, I am actually glad you are okay and all. Really. (but oh how I covet one of those little monkeys in a car...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally have to keep an eye on Holly....

    So glad you are up-and-at-'em! I, for one, cannot wait to see what you pull out of your proverbial hat! You so rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally have to keep an eye on Holly....

    So glad you are up-and-at-'em! I, for one, cannot wait to see what you pull out of your proverbial hat! You so rock.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts