R & D



Now that the kids are back in school, I can head to the materials lab (the garage between the soccer goal and the jogger stroller) to focus on top secret craft research and development.


First, I close all the curtains so nobody can see. Next, I make an aluminum foil hat* so that nobody can steal my ideas. Only I don't look good in hats so I made a foil fascinator instead, which actually works better because it's like a satellite dish (instructions at marthastewart.com...just substitute foil anywhere it says "feathers").




* Soon to be for sale in my etsy shop.


Comments

  1. Hey Katie. Are you familiar with Sweet, Sweet Life--Amy's blog? Well, you should check it out because she rocks, but also, she wrote about you and your blog! Amy gets way more traffic at her blog than I do at mine...so no doubt you will have new adoring fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally putting her in the blogroll. you guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you been communicating with my patients? because universally, foil head gear seems to protect thought stealing, radiation and transmission from the NSA satellites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder the NSA hasn't come knocking on my door yet! See? The foil works! And, yes, I have been communicating with your patients (foilfascinator2.0 has networking capabilities).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts