Etiquette



Maggie and I were having lunch today and looking out the window at these ridiculously gigantic snowflakes. Some of them must've been close to 3 inches wide. It's like it was snowing marshmallows. Anyway, I don't generally focus on parenting here at the old blog, but I thought I'd mention that I'm starting etiquette training with Maggie. Even though she's only 8 months old, I feel it's never too early to learn good manners. Here's what we focused on today:


1. One must be discreet when one poops at the dinner table.
2. A lady never mixes her pureed green beans with her socks.
3. It is always polite to tip your server, but not with food that has been in your mouth.

We'll keep working on it.

Comments

  1. LOL! Hilarious. I just came across your blog via a link on World of Mod Podge. She's right, you are funny! Your inkjet tute is wonderful, I would love to link to it if you didn't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, it's never too early to teach etiquette, my 11 yr. old son is still working on a couple of those....

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was hilarious - yay, you made my morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *snort* Too funny. Think she could teach my three year old some tricks? Lately, she has tried to "reward" me by letting me smell her gas.

    uuuuuggghhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) You are so *F U N N Y !!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh, I'm so happy to have found you. I love your wild things, I'm kinda in a wild thing phase of my own. I enjoy your writing style and craftiness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an 8 month old son, Oliver and I try to teach him the very same things. It's almost like he waits to poop until he gets into his high chair...ery cute post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts