Eye candy


Comments

  1. These are really, really wonderful! I didn't comment on your question about tutorials a while ago. Normally I don't care much about tutorials but if you did one for this I would love it. Or, even just a measurement of the diameter of the circle and the length you cut the ruffle fabric might suffice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.. I think I am going to have to agree with Melissa, it would be nice to have a tutorial on this. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you do a mean blanket stitch. It is absolutely perfect and even and lovely. Unlike mine which looks like rats came and pulled on the threads.

    These are very cute. Very. And they get cuter the more I look at them. Maybe because they are round. But that blanket stitch tops all. I'm gushing, aren't I? Off to bed now before I embarrass myself further.

    P.S. Hope you're all recovered and everything. Judging from the productivity so far, I'd say you probably are! Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to finding your blog, but I am loving it. I did a link back to some of your projects from my blog, www.rollerwriter.blogspot.com. Thank you for all the fun and colorful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too, too sweet. Do you sleep? Or do you just take care of little ones and craft, like some kind of superhero? I love everything you do, and there's so dang much of it! Rock on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts