First snow







And an "I told you so" from the lady who refuses to put her fur in storage. Ever. Even in the summer in Texas.



But enough about the cat. Have you noticed that I blog about her when I have no projects to show you? But don't worry. I am working like a nutjob behind the scenes to prepare you for our craft odyssey. Are you getting ready? Packing? Getting your passport? I can't show you everything yet, but let me just say, I am now headed to the craft store to buy a weird supply that I am NOT using for it's intended purpose! E

Comments

  1. Snow, already? Makin' me feel cold just looking at the picture! Saw an article on your lovely work on Ohdeedoh tonight, pleased for you :)

    http://www.ohdeedoh.com/ohdeedoh/roundup/eight-for-a-circus-themed-room-097596

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts