The last straw


My assistant quit. I sort of don't blame her. She worked so hard styling this photo shoot, cutting those little strips of paper, getting Max's cardboard crown just so, borrowing accessories from Badgley Mischka.  Ms.Norwood is very meticulous.



And then...




Oh no.




Ms. Norwood said she couldn't work under these conditions.



And apparently earlier in the day Emma, my older daughter, rubbed hand sanitizer all over Ms. Norwood's fur "so she won't get swine flu". The photo shoot chaos was the straw that broke the camel's back. It was like an episode of The Rachel Zoe Project. 

Comments

  1. Okay, so this cracked me up. Even more than the ridiculous drama on the Rachel Zoe project. Oh yeah, and doesn't Zoe spell "zooey", not "zo". Just one of my many gripes about that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I wanted to write "and we only had 48 hours to style the shoot! panic! panic!" as if pulling dresses off a rack and stuffing shoes into boxes can't be done in 2 days.
    And then I guess I'd need to go have vertigo over in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, what a cute baby! And if I hear any person on that Zoe show say "like....literally", one more time.......ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so bananas! Like, literally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Never underestimate (or turn your back on) babyzilla.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled upon your blog, and I'm smitten! I love your creativity, but what really makes me want to keep reading is your humor, thank you, I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't say I'm surprised. I told you I didn't think her heart was in it. At least you can breath easy now, no more worrying about her intentions :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mrs. Norwood is just well...the cats meeeow. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. You crack me up. Is the assistant eating the props at the end there?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts