The position has been filled

I hired a new assistant.

She needed a job. I needed some help. I'm optimistic that it will work out just fine. And just in time, too. Last week the family/craft balance swung decidedly away from crafting. The minor medical procedure, Ethan's birthday, birthday cupcakes for the classroom, soccer, and now one child home from school with a fever leaves me facing Monday morning with that not-so-fresh-what-the-hell-just-happened feeling. But as you can see, Ms. Norwood is all over it.
Oh and the tutorials! They're coming. I just uploaded 72 pictures from my camera to my computer. I'm so excited! Thank you thank you for all the comments and comedy and comedic comments. Later today I am going to teach Ms. Norwood how to use Photoshop, so the tutorials should be available very soon!

Comments

  1. Lol she looks very capable. I can't wait to see her ..."photoshop" skills rofl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm shocked she agreed to work with you after the rain incident. Perhaps its a scheme to get you back for ruining her Dior. Watch your back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right, Kandyce. If she tries anything funny, I am going to put her in one of those hot dog pet costumes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts