I accidentally glued a felt gnome to my pajama pants

How long do you think it has been there?

Comments

  1. maybe he's a sewing gnome and repairs stitching during the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that happens to me all the time!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea how long he's been there, but I think you should let him stick around! Sounds like a cute embellishment.
    ~Jenny~

    ReplyDelete
  4. my boyfriend wants to know why i am laughing so loud now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that you have a felt gnome! I have a garden gnome display at work. Gotta send you a pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great opening line...how could ANYONE not want to read whatever you have to say? Forget, "It was a dark and stormy night". Move over, famous opening lines...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe the Gnome glued your pajama pants to himself...you never know, those little guys are tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just can't stop laughing after reading this post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts