Party

I'm sensing the beginnings of Christmas with these two recent hedgehog party invitees. Don't they look festive next to eachother?

This adorable hedgie pic was sent to me by Emily. Love it. Totally want to try the grosgrain ribbon ruffles.







And this lovely was sent to me by Emily, no relation to Emily, and proves that, yes, hedgehogs can be red, too! Merry Christmas!

And later I will post pictures that I actually took myself of things I actually made myself. Or maybe I'll post about how I don't know what to do with my hair. I am so tempted to dye it red (like that hedgehog!).

Comments

  1. Such cute hedgies!!
    Maybe we should start coloring our hair for the holidays...? Color-coordinate with the festivities? Add some glitter?
    I'd love for you to check out my new blog: http://thecuriousholiday.blogspot.com
    Hope you'll share some of your projects soon!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the ribbon ruffles. Good idea. Should start a Flickr group for all the hedgies.
    ~Jenny~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts