reinventing myself

My new name is Edith. I'm a Danish industrial designer. It's 1946.

Comments

  1. Well Hi Edith. Wow...1946. I can't to see what incredible designs you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the 40s inspired you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Edith. Somehow your blog banner is not quite what I expected from 1946 and danish industrial. But I will suspend disbelief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Edith, please post some pictures soon. I am drooling just at the thought of danish industry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, I've had nothing but flops in the materials lab over the past few days. I should've known, as a Danish Industrial Designer, that puffy paint sux.

    xoxo,
    Edith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep it up, Edith. We've got faith in you...sucky puffy paint notwithstanding!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts