I'm back!

I think the headache is gone! Thank you so much for the remedies you guys suggested. I tried all sorts of hot/cold/steam/ice treatments, and they did really help. Didn't get any hot and sour soup, but I might do that for lunch today. Mmmm. Ultimately I think what kicked the headache was lying down on my left side and eating cookies.
So. Now. Where was I? Oh yes, the bedroom redecorating. I've been brainstorming, and I've decided the look I'm going for is Versaille mod with a seahorse motif and high gloss silicone as a textural element. Like if Marie Antoinette married Philippe Starck and they decided to move into and renovate an underwater sea monkey castle. I know what you're thinking. So classic that it could be boring. I considered that risk. I'll just have to throw in some whimsy somehow. 




Comments

  1. OK, I canNOT picture that...but it sounds exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, you zany wonderful person, you! I'm glad no one is sitting on your face now! I've never had sinus headaches or anything close to that but my dad had those on a regular basis and he wasn't very happy at all when they hit. We stayed out of his way.

    Spring is almost upon us! Not needing to wear mittens outdoors = spring is almost upon us. We may have appalling low expectations in these parts, but at least we're optimistic (read: desperate)! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yes, LiEr, my daughter and I just commented about how the huge mounds of snow outside are turning dirty brown/grey so that must mean spring is near. Weee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are back - and I can't wait to see the chair aquatic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness you have the whimsy malarkey sorted – it was all sounding a little...obvious.

    (lovely blog you have here)...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts