All because of the cup


The cup really does make the coffee taste happier, which inspired me to make that log race car and the owl inside of it, neither of which were on my crafty to do list. Let's see. What else...

Went to the craft store and got 4 pieces of poster board and a bubble wand and a "March Madness" coupon for 15% off. I don't think 15% off constitutes madness. Mild contentment, yes. Madness, no. Nice try, Michaels. Had to stop myself from buying a red plastic seahorse. I am obsessed with seahorses lately.

Comments

  1. I can tell you're a fan of Target as well! Is that an Orla Kiley table cloth too? I wish they would stop getting such cute stuff in so maybe I could keep some of my money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND your name is Katie! Just like me! Your blog is very pretty, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks! Pop by and say hi anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mug really is adorable! I love your owl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An owl in a log? Dying of cuteness...can you please, please, please put some stuff in your shop already? I am dying for one of those monkey cars and now this owl in a log, dammit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts