I need tough love

I'm working on a new sewing pattern today for a pillow, and it has been haunting my thoughts now for weeks, and if I don't make it and finish it today I'll go insane. So I'm locking myself in my workroom with a bolt of muslin, and I'm not coming out until it's done. So please refuse to talk to me or even look at me until I can post a picture of the new pillow. I mean it. Be tough on me. Like a drill sergeant. I'm not even breaking for lunch. I'll send Ms. Norwood out for sandwiches.

Comments

  1. Perfect! And this is me not messing around on my blog but working working working on this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that issue with a pillow recently. And I made it. and the final seam got wonky so I threw it on the floor and now it taunts me. wishing you better luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright...this is an assignment for me! I can be bossy! Get in your room, young lady, and don't come out until that pillow is finished!

    How was that?

    Malisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop reading your comments, already! Get back to work.

    Are you still reading?

    Stop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so mean! It's exactly what I need! Thank you! Because...I finished it! Pics later...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You finished it? Good for you! Er, I mean, you mean thing! I didn't even get the chance to bark at you to get off the computer and back in your sewing lab!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts