More Deets

Thanks for the congratulations, you guys! I just responded to their post a while back (a month or so ago?) that said they were looking for a few new bloggers. I was so thrilled that they picked me! I'm actually one of four new people that will be writing posts for them. I'll be doing one post a day, and I'm still trying to figure it all out, so I'm off to kind of a slow start. Plus I'm trying to find a good balance between the Ohdeedoh style and my voice, which is a little more hyper and, well, you know, weird. I don't think they want to hear about Ms. Norwood. Ideally I'd love to do tons of tutorials for them, but I'm still feeling out the editorial schedule there, how many assigned posts I'll be doing, how much is up to me as far as content. Anyway, that's why I haven't posted much here lately as far as tutorials, because I have a backlog of tutorials in my head, but I'm wondering what will go here and what will go there.

Also, I'll definitely be looking for content for my posts, and you know what that means. I'll be scouring your awesome blogs for your brilliant and creative and kid focused ideas to share with Ohdeedoh readers! So keep the creativity cranking! I'll be watching...

Comments

  1. Hooray for this. Once I saw that BBQ tutorial I figured you were a shoe in! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Who wouldn't want to hear about Ms. Norwood?
    Congrats and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly, the Ms. Norwood audience is RIGHT HERE!! We love hearing about her! By the way, how did her "not a date" scenario work out? Inquiring minds need to know!

    Congrats on the blog gig, it was a given once you made that kiddy bbq! Celebrate - through another plastic steak on the barbie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Totally excited to see your posts. :) Ms. Norwood, we do indeed care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I occasionally read Ohdeedoh, but never really became a huge fan... I guess that's about to change!

    I just started my own blog, and would love it if you'd check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skippie-doo! You totally deserve it. And they are just going to have to deal with Ms. Norwood. We don't need another strike.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts