I was THIS close

I was sitting in the chair at the hair salon, hair shampooed, told the stylist super short and showed her a picture, she was running the comb through my hair to take the first snip, and then my phone rang. Jon got called into work. Had to rush home. I feel like screaming. Am I really supposed to believe that someone's medical needs are more important than my hair?! What is wrong with this world? And then Ethan helped me regain my perspective. He said, "What if they cut only the front part of your hair really short and then Dad called and you had to walk out of the mall with a mullet?" It's true. It could have been so much worse.

Comments

  1. Ethan is wise. And I'm with you - cute hair is more important than anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be you must not cut your hair?
    I am more fatalic than Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stars were not in alignment. They will be soon. But Ethan is right, a mullet would have been awful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAH! This is why my roots are screaming for color- husband has been on call for the last 7 nights! yamma mamma! I'm seriously considering the box....I can't wait to see your hair short- you are v. v. v. brave.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts