I'm Totally Going To Do It

I'm going to get it all cut off!

My hair inspiration: Jean Seberg.

Comments

  1. Yay! You'll love it.
    I went through a big Rosemary's Baby haircut phase one summer, many moons ago, and it was so wonderful.
    Can't wait to see the new look, Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it. You'll love it!
    http://mamaliaandthehooligans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please share a picture. I've always fantasized about chopping all of my hair off! The closest I came was short but not nearly short enough. I love that look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DOOOOOOOO ITTTT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um-hmm. Cut it, Unless you are a dedicated long-hair-sorta-girl, you will love it and even be surprised by how feminine you feel with it. I cut mine that short earlier this year (and have had it that short before) and I still love it--although now I am letting it grow again because I am a hairstyle nomad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to see it! it will look so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE and Chic...Yes,oh yes it's a do (on the hairdo)!


    elise =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jean seaberg? Isn't rather Natalie wood? Look at those eyes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts