What's In Your Pocket Wednesday

I meant to do this yesterday. Anyway, here's how it works. Stick your hand in your pockets. Pull everything out. What does it say about your life? Here's mine:


I seem to always end up with lots of tiny things I snatched up before the baby could stick them in her mouth.The piece of fabric was one of my initial printing directly onto fabric experiments. I also coated it with fabric stiffener as part of another experiment. I get excited about my new project ideas and tend to shove little bits like this into my pocket to keep me cheerful and motivated until I can get back to working on them. Also, 2 polymer clay chickens and 2 wood beads. That's pretty much me in a nutshell. How did I get into this nutshell?

So what's in your pocket?

Comments

  1. My pockets are always empty. What does that say about me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if that phone is in your pocket, how come you never ansewr it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These jeans have gotten too tight for anything to fit in my pockets. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my pockets is alwys a tisue & the cel. phone
    What does that say about me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keys, wallet, phone, used (not by me) tissue, found (not by me) penny and dime, wrappers from three covertly eaten (yes, by me) peanut butter cups.

    These were all in the pockets of my jeans. Odd, how accurately this describes my reality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those pinks!

    (receipts and change)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually end up with bits of lego in mine, rescued from the floor while I vacuum. And a hair tie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have pockets. dang it. (mostly wear skirts and dresses)


    LOVE your blog. witty, witty, witty.
    And you're in Minnesota which is not that far from my Wisconsin. woo hoo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts