Off to paint...

So was all, "Emma! Let's redecorate your room!" and she was like, "Yeah!" and then Jon was like, "What? Please finish some of your other projects first" and I was like "Gah! You never let me have ANY fun. Don't you like walls that are half gray and half peanut butter and wood trim that has one coat of primer?"

So anyway. I am grumpily finishing painting the walls and wood trim that I started last summer, and my reward to myself for getting through this grunt work is that I get to do something wonderful in Emma's room when I'm done. I'll have to put together another one of my inspiration boards! I'm so excited!

Comments

  1. I'm pretty sure we have the same life and I'm pretty sure our husbands say the same thing when they hear there's a new project on the horizon.

    Damn their sensibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't understand our creativity, Chelsea. We go where it leads us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! I'm in!
    Susan @ homeroad.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts