She's back and other good news

Ms. Norwood came back. My mom suggested putting some Chanel No 5 on the patio. The scent brought her straight home. In other lovely wonderful news, look what I just stumbled up at the Chronicle Books blog.

Cathy Callahan, vintage crafter extraordinaire, created a window display at The Curiosity Shoppe in San Francisco, partly to promote her book, Vintage Craft Workshop, and partly because creating window displays is her day job. She does it so well! But LOOK! That's my papier mache lady vase sitting in that window! She's on tour! All those amazing brightly colored items are projects from the book. Super stunning. Totally makes my day. That and the fact that my assistant is home. Yay!

Comments

  1. I just had to tell you how madly in love I am with your papier mache lady vase! I saw the post on Chronicle + I'm a huge Cathy fan, and now I'm a huge Matsutake fan, too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And I'm so happy your kitty is home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts