On the First Day of Christmas Crafting

Let's kick of the Christmas crafting season with a look at crafts from last year, shall we? They're all pretty easy and very festive. This one is extremely easy:
2010-christmascones.jpg
Watercooler cone trees.
Check out the original post at Ohdeedoh. See that snow out there in the background? That's my backyard, which is still green at this point. Winter is sort of taking it's time this year. Fine by me.

And here's a lovely fruitcake (tutorial here) you can make and send to all your friends. Or better yet, your kids can give them out as pressies to all their friends. This one is fun to do assembly line style.
[fruitcake.jpg]

And another I originally posted for Ohdeedoh. It's a mistletoe kissing ball with some text that makes me thankful that my editor never fired me. What a kind lady she is.


Ok, hopefully those will keep you going until I can show you my next great contribution to the world of holiday housewifery.

Comments

Popular Posts