I Need Your Opinion

High gloss red or rubbed bronze?

(I'll explain later.)

Comments

  1. RED, high gloss !

    ReplyDelete
  2. When in doubt, always red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous. Like Mad Libs. I say red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the high gloss red - no matter what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. rubbed bronze!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red !!!
    Have a great day :)
    Mantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you glossy red hussies! Shocking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to say; I recently came to your blogspot and I am inspired and in awe at the same time! I simply love your ideas and read your whole blog in a day! but I have one question, I tried to look up your Martha Stewart Show (because I live in Holland) but couldn't find it myself, is it possible that it is somewhere online?
    Love your work you inspired me to do more diy stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. High Gloss Red - no doubt about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. High gloss red --I was going to have some caveats but then I though, wow, high gloss red taps or light fixtures or pretty much anything electrical or plumbing wise would be just fun so High Gloss Red for whatever you're planning on doing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi gloss red! Always choose a shot of punchy red. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Luna,

    Here's the martha link, at least i think it is. I can't watch it because I'll have traumatic flashbacks.
    http://www.marthastewart.com/267456/handmade-holiday-gift-papier-mache-pull

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts