This isn't the way to Bergdorfs, dear

I had to take Ms. Norwood to the groomers. The whole way in the car she kept saying "Dear, I don't think this is the way to Bergdorfs." She doesn't understand that her finances are not what they used to be. I actually like what they did with her tail. She looks like a little lion. Hopefully she'll get used to it soon and stop expressing her anger on the kitchen floor. Many years ago her therapist said to her, "Use your words, Ms. Norwood, not your feces." She pooped on his Madeline Weinrib carpet and never went back.

Comments

  1. :)

    Thanks for the smile, Katie. That therapist remark is priceless!

    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Ms. Norwood. Couldn't you at least get her a new diamond collar to soften the blow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture..completely captures Ms. Norwood mood!

    The Teacher Tattles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell her to roar with the voice of the lioness! She can to-tally pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the laugh....Hilarious....(at your poor cat's expense.) I once gave my sheepdog poodle mix....Ragamuffin a haircut.....she hid for days under the porch. Poor thing. I learned my lesson.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Miss Norwood! That is a scary tail cut. My cats send their purrs to her. I can't stop laughing. And now Leanne the cat is looking at me strangely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts