Spider Fitters!

A few people asked so let me reveal to you my source:
Texas Lamp Parts
Nice people and cheap, fast shipping. Highly recommend them. When you order, you have to submit your order, then they calculate shipping and send you an invoice for your approval, then you pay. It sounds more arduous than it is. In reality, it's a couple of zip zip emails, super fast, and then before you know it the spider fitters are in your hot little hands. I think I paid less than $5 for shipping from Texas to Minnesota.

Well, off to chop up a 4x4 now. I'm making an outdoor daybed!!! Are you totally excited?! I am triple finger crossed hoping that this works. I should uncross my fingers to saw the wood, though. My goal is to make my deck as luxuriously crazy wonderful as possible this summer because next summer I may be in Texas where it will be too hot to ever go outside again.

Also, thank you for your really amazing comments. Really. Thank you. I totally do all this for comments like that. I mean it. And your hair is sooooo shiny!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts