My New BFF: Craft Wars Cheryl

Come on over tonight, Cheryl. We'll watch tonight's episode of Craft Wars together, and I'll share my Doritos with you. You are my new BFF! I'm even contemplating dying my hair red.

PS I have so many questions to ask you! Were the judges, Glitter Guy and PS I Look Like Sarah Silverman, really that nasty to each other or was it for show? How long were you actually there filming? Did you get your big check yet? You are totally awesome, by the way. Your school house ROCKED. That sucker would've taken me 6 months to make. And then when you started chopping your own wood for those huge pencils right when I was channeling Rosie the Riveter and wondering why women won't use power tools, well, I almost jumped off my sofa and spilled my Doritos.

Comments

  1. HaHa! Believe it or not, I had to put out a ea on Facebook for a home with cable to visit and watch the show... We have Netflix, not car at my house. If only I had seen this post earlier. Those Doritos are tempting when you are 8 months pregnant! And now I will answer all your questions: No, I think they get along, we had 4 days in LA, but all the competition stuff was one teally exhausting day, and no... Can you loan me some money? Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, and sorry about all the autocorrect mistakes. My fingers are tired from live tweeting the show!

      Delete
  2. I loved watching that show! I also want to know: what happened to Tori Spelling's face?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts