Don't Say It, Spray It!

Thank you. Thanks for the sweet comments you guys left about Ms. Norwood. It made me laugh how well you guys obviously understood her. She will definitely be missed, but it was definitely her time to go. And now enough with this being morose silliness. She wouldn't have wanted that. She would want me to blaze onward. In supportive undergarments. So I'm cinching up my girdle and painting the cabinets! Ugh. I've totally Tom Sawyered myself with this project. My kitchen is officially semi-offline now and I've got this big, loud air compressor that I have to figure out how to work while I'm trying to keep 3 kids and a husband fed without knowing where I put the forks and cups. Better cinch that girdle in another inch. Onward through the funk!

Comments

  1. It will be so worth it when you're done.....forge ahead! Donna www.alterinterior.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Katie,
    I represent group of Russian online projects dedicated to modern design, interior decoration and architecture. One of our webs www.4living.ru – online magazine with articles on how to make a choice and news publication. We are trying to collect all the best news about object design and architecture in one place, making a daily review of the leading foreign blogs and sites. Daily around 10 000 people come to us.

    We ask your permission to use images from http://matsutakeblog.blogspot.ru/2011/10/before-and-after-ikea-table-becomes.html in our work. Of course we will point the source of the content in the publication with the active link.
    Thank you in advance for your quick answer

    Always glad to hear from you!
    Tanya Belokhina
    brand-editor
    360.ru 4living.ru archpplatforma.ru interiorexplorer.ru archilenta.ru
    8 926 829 24 62
    Skype: Group360

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie - Please blog more often. I keep checking for kitchen updates - I'm dying to see what awesomesauce you've created!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts