Oops

I broke a hole in my kitchen. Oh well. Live and learn. Whadya gonna do? (Tony Soprano voice). And what was I supposed to do? Just sit here on a bleak, foggy January day in Minnesota and NOT smack a hole in the wall? Sure.

It's all part of the master plan. On Tuesday I'm painting my cabinets white! I cannot wait! I ordered a paint sprayer, and it should get here by Monday evening. My brother-in-law is a contractor in Massachusetts, and we asked him how to do it right. You know what he said? He said he likes this tutorial from Evolution of Style. So that's what I'm doing. Tuesday.

Have you guys ever watched Rehab Addict on hgtv or the diy network? I'm addicted to that show. Do you think it's possible to turn a 90s builder grade house into an Edwardian manor house? In 5 months? On a budget of roughly close to zero? I think I can do it. Sometimes you just have to grab hold of your delusion and make it a reality.



Comments

  1. Good luck! Kitchen makeovers scare me, so I have been taking my a piece at a time, counters and back splash are up next. I also love Rehab Addict, my dream job would be to be Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you go first and I'll copy you! I have no idea what I'm doing (obviously). Maybe if we get really good at this reno stuff, we'll get biceps like NIkki's.

      Delete
  2. You can do it !!! don't worry about the drywall behind that stuff is cheap and easy to replace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondering if Ms. Norwood will be your project manager?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She just left for her Cote D'Azur trip. Between you and me, I think things will go much more smoothly without her "help".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice.

Popular Posts